“I read your free manual and found some useful tips that hopefully will carry fruit soon. I must tell you I found a page with examples of first contact suggestions which I used with only minimal adjustments. My replies almost doubled which is both interesting and disappointing. Are women really this simple, or is it only about standing out from the crowd long enough to get a foot in the door?”
Dating and women are very simple we tend to just get in our own way most of the time. As many successful men know making a woman laugh is one of the most powerful tools in the dating game for men. If you are confident and funny. You get the girl most of the time. This an over simplification but for the most part true.
As far as using the template emails you found online.
The reason those may have worked is they show creativity, a lack of desperation and humor, which is the opposite of what most men on most sites are doing. I personally feel they are a bit too cheesy and they will not work on all sites, or on all women, especially on social networking sites.
However if the they are getting you more responses, good for you! And yes women and the attraction process are really that simple to a point as far as getting her attention. Unfortunately there are a ton of things you can do from that point that will kill the deal as many men have discovered.
The problem with using ANYONE ELSE’S EMAILS. Is while is may get your foot in the door, the door will most likely get slammed on your foot and in your face when you meet in person. This is when you find out that she is NOT as simple as you thought and her B.S. detector tells her something is off. That you don’t quite match up to your email.
- Yes the email may have worked but what about the second email, and the third, who is going to write those for you?
- It’s not congruent with who you are in person.
- When you meet in person she is going to expect to see the same level of humor, and creativity, If you don’t show it, your toast!
- It won’t be long before men all of the world are using those very same emails and they get busted instantly.
That’s just my take on using other people emails, which is why I teach men how to write their own emails that work. You also have to find a balance that matches your style, personality and profile. I personally could not use a cheesy email. I have a friend that could as he is a cheesy person…lol
There are 3 kinds of men out there:
- Those that want the quick fix i.e. a pick up line, a email template, magic powers of hypnosis (which is anything but quick to learn), someone to do all of the work for them.
- Those that are actually successful with women. The funny part is for many of the successful men it’s really a totally effortless process. It’s just part of who the are. These are the naturals.
- Those men that have studied and improved themselves but have gotten past relying on the gimmicks, canned openers and pickup techniques and found out what they really needed and made it part of them or should I say discovered it was part if them all along and they became naturals.
All of what I teach is aimed at helping men becoming a natural both on and offline.
I hope this helps and as always you success is my goal.